Your support can change children's lives. Won't you please make a contribution to help make sure that CELC can continue to support children and families on their path to success? Every donation, no matter the size is greatly appreciated.
Everyone gains when we invest, develop and sustain the early development of America's greatest natural resource -- it's people.”
- James Joseph Heckman - The Heckman Equation
Contribute to Our Scholarship Fund:
- $3000 = 1 year of scholarship assistance for a child
- $1500 = 6 six months of scholarship assistance for a child
- $750 = 3 months of scholarship assistance for a child
- $250 = 1 month of scholarship assistance for a child
- $65 = 1 week of scholarship assistance for a child
Contributions also accepted by check mailed to:
Columbus Early Learning Centers
240 N. Champion Ave.
Columbus, OH 43203
Additional Giving Opportunities
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger will donate a portion of every dollar you spend to Columbus Early Learning Centers each time you swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card. You must re-enroll each year after April 1st in order to continue earning rewards during the coming year.
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Select Sign-in if you are already enrolled or Create an account.
- Click on “Edit” in the Community Rewards box.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our number 83537 or type Columbus Early Learning Centers.
- Click in the circle by our name to confirm.
- Your Account Summary page will then redisplay and Columbus Early Learning Centers should now be listed in the Community Rewards box.
When you shop on AmazonSmile, 0.5% of the price of eligible Amazon purchases will be donated to CELC after you select Columbus Early Learning Centers as your charitable beneficiary. Bookmark smile.amazon.com and use just like amazon.com, and your purchases will support high-quality early learning and care for Columbus children.