Invest in a Child. Invest in a Family. Invest in the Future of a Community.
Your generosity has the power to transform lives in Columbus now and for years to come. Comprehensive high-quality early childhood education & care programs like CELC yield a return on investment of 13.7% by improving child outcomes and increasing parental income.* Support for the early years is an investment in the health and happiness of a community.
Your gift supports high-quality early childhood education programs, competitive salaries for talented and dedicated educators, and financial aid for families who cannot afford the full cost of care. Your contribution makes it possible for children to have a foundation for future success in school and in life.
All levels of gifts are meaningful and deeply appreciated.
Contribute to Our Scholarship Fund
- $4,500 = 1 year of scholarship assistance for a child
- $2,250 = 6 six months of scholarship assistance for a child
- $1,200 = 3 months of scholarship assistance for a child
- $400 = 1 month of scholarship assistance for a child
- $100 = 1 week of scholarship assistance for a child
Online donations are processed through The Columbus Foundation’s online giving store.
Donate by Phone
Call our Development Department at 614.253.5525 Ext. 204
Donate by Mail
Columbus Early Learning Centers
1611 Old Leonard Ave.
Columbus, OH 43219
Additional Giving Opportunities
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger will donate a portion of every dollar you spend to Columbus Early Learning Centers each time you swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card. You must re-enroll each year after April 1st in order to continue earning rewards during the coming year.
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Select Sign-in if you are already enrolled or Create an account.
- Click on “Edit” in the Community Rewards box.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our number 83537 or type Columbus Early Learning Centers.
- Click the circle by our name to confirm.
- Your Account Summary page will then redisplay and Columbus Early Learning Centers should now be listed in the Community Rewards box.
Learn the Why Behind the Work We Do
When you understand the importance of a person’s earliest experiences, you understand the power we hold to create change in our community.