Guiding Our Work
Columbus Early Learning Centers Board members set the direction of our organization and act as ambassadors of our mission to the community. Using their time, talent and treasure, Board members support the work of the staff and our programs and services for children and families.
If you have an interest in making a difference in the lives of young children and their families, board service may be right for you.
“I first connected with CELC as a volunteer; later I organized a project at my workplace to benefit the children. When I was contacted about the opportunity to serve on the Board, I thought, ‘What an honor, how exciting and what a great opportunity!’ I am excited for the next steps with CELC.”
-John, CELC Board Member
2017 Board Officers:
- President: Molly Eyerman – Vivo Growth Partners
- President Elect: Erika Gable – Women's Small Business Accelerator (WSBA)
- Secretary: Paula Stranges – Alliance Data
- Treasurer: Gregory M. Conant – Hexion, Inc.
- Michael Adams – Union Grove Baptist Church
- John Auletto – Hexion, Inc.
- Michael A. Ceballos – Aver, Inc.
- Brian Dick – Nationwide Finance
- Kathleen Dunn – Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- J. P. Fritz – Lasting Impressions Event Rental
- Tobi Furman – 501c3 Marketers
- Jack Gravelle – Porter Wright
- Tameka Hairston – The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center East
- Doug Hromco – Nationwide Insurance
- Kelli Arthur Hykes – Columbus Public Health
- Dr. Fanta Powell Labitue – The Ohio State University Hospital
- Suresh Rachuri – Maven LLC
- Matthew Reis – The Wendy’s Company
- Jeff Waldeck – GBQ Partners
Fisher College of Business Board Fellow
- Lisa Walsh – The Ohio State University, Max M. Fisher College of Business
To request additional information don't hesitate to contact us!