Early childhood education is a key to success in school and life."
- Andrew Ginther, Mayor of Columbus
The achievement gap begins early and widens in the preschool years.
Your support can change children's lives. At CELC, we believe that every child has a right to high-quality early learning and care regardless of socioeconomic status. When a child is prepared for kindergarten, they are starting off their formal education on a firm foundation.
There are several ways you can be part of the initiative to improve Columbus through the power of high-quality early education.
- Volunteer. We’re always seeking volunteers who are eager to support our efforts, either by working with children or by helping improve our centers.
- Donate. Support our efforts to give all children access to high-quality early education with a donation.
- Attend an event. From the Annual Gala to the Inspired By: Artist Series, each year brings several opportunities to support Columbus Early Learning Centers while having fun.
- Apply for a job. There’s no better way to make a direct impact on early education than to work for us.
- Join the Board. Become a part of a long tradition of supporting early childhood care and education in Columbus as a member of our Board or one of its various committees.
- Partner. Join our efforts to make high-quality early learning and care accessible and affordable for all Columbus Families.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Columbus Early Learning Centers. We hope you’ll find advancing early childhood education in Columbus, Ohio as rewarding as we do.